Finsura Corporate Insurance Brokers are specialists at insuring Property Owners. We have access to local and global risk insurers, leading wordings and no limit to the sum insured or type of risk we can insure. If it’s a building and its in Australia we will be very competitive and will provide the advice and risk assistance required to design an all encompassing program for your property portfolio.

Contact Finsura Corporate Australia to discuss how we can assist insuring your assets.

 Ph: 02 8602 6222 or request a call back online via the form.

Contact Us
How can we Help?
FormCraft - WordPress form builder


Commercial Rental Property – As Owner Or Leaseholder

Investment – Renting Or Leasing Own Commercial And/or Industrial Property

Property Rental – Shops As Owner Or Leaseholder

Renting Or Leasing Of Non-residential Real Estate As Owner Or Leaseholder

Warehouse Renting Or Leasing

Property Owner – Boarding Houses Or Hostels

Property Owner – Hotels, Pubs Or Taverns

Property Owner – Motels

Property Owner – Nursing Homes

Property Owner – Restaurants

Property Owner – Shopping Centre

Property Owner – Unoccupied Risks

Property Owner – Vacant Land (Excluding Land Development Or Sub-Division)

Property Owner- Tropical Risk

Strata – Residential or Commercial no limit in size

Key Covers

Property Owners Pack, ISR or Strata Pack

Property Owners Liability

Loss Of Rent

Rent Default

Statutory Liability

Tax Audit